PLAID SOMADERM SPOT (HYDRO-COLLOID)
- It protects wounds from water, dust and bacteria and absorbs exudate to create a moist environment that aids in rapid wound recovery.
- Under moist conditions, scars do not crust so minimizing scarring.
- It absorbs the exudates of the wound and creates a moist environment that prevents the formation of scabs, so that the wound heals faster and no scars remain.
- Translucent material, similar to skin color, is less noticeable and easier to use.
- The spot type is convenient for small scars.